GaDAP Policy brief – UK hub
This brief provides guidelines for policy makers and transport providers and recommends that gender and diversity is an active part in transport planning through the following objectives:
- to gain an all-encompassing view into the needs and requirements of diverse stakeholders
- that mobility services should be inclusive for all users
- to plan future mobility services by ensuring a transdisciplinary working approach that understands gender- and diversity as an integral part of our future mobility planning.
- to recommend that mobility surveys and data in terms of their findings, potentials and gaps are assessed with regards to gender and diversity.
- to recommend the collection of data on gender and diversity using the collection of gender and diversity disaggregated data..
Follow us or share our content on social media!