The website https://transportgenderobservatory.eu/ has been designed and is edited by LGI. It is hosted in France by 1&1 IONOS.
Who are we?
LGI is a French SME established at 6, cité de l’Ameublement, 75011 Paris, France, SIRET n° 485 241 368 00037.
LGI’s aim is to set up and manage an Observatory website on gender and transport in the framework of the TInnGO project funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement no 824349.
We are committed to collecting and processing personal data in full compliance to the requirements of French and European Legislation, especially the French Law n°78-17 of the 6th July 1978, and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Scope of this policy
The information we collect
LGI only collect personal data that are strictly necessary for using the website and Google Analytics. This may include the following categories:
- Personal details: name, surname, phone number, e-mail address and LinkedIn profile.
- Connection details: login, password, authorisation, IP address, connection registration, location data, etc.
Do we transfer your personal data?
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal data to third parties. These data are only accessible to accredited to edit and manage the website https://transportgenderobservatory.eu/.
- Security cookies, to ensure your authentication and allow a smooth navigation on the website
- Preference cookies, to allow you to register your preferences and to quickly access the information you are frequently looking for
- Analytics cookies, to collect information and to generate statistic reports on the website’s traffic, in order to improve our services
The Observatory site contains links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate and up to date, LGI cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers. If you find any external links that don’t work, please report them to the TInnGO team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
LGI takes no responsibility for information contained on external links from this website. Views expressed by the hubs on their webpages or on external sites they link to are not necessarily those of LGI itself.
Responsibility for the information and views expressed on this website lies entirely with the authors. The Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA) and the European Commission are not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.